Friday, January 4, 2013

New Look to the Blog; Sacred Music Playlist Returns

Happy 11th day of Christmas, dear readers!

Well, I finally changed the banner and went with something a little more simple than what I used to have up, which no longer fit the template. It was a bit busy, to say the least. I hope you like the new look, which I think is a little more charcoal-y and a lot more fiery. The painting is James Tissot's Apparition du Christ sur les bords du lac de Tibériade.

Also, since Mixpod went down, I restored the playlist to the bottom of my page through Youtube directly. I cannot remember all the songs I had on it, so I will add to this playlist gradually. I don't know how to get it to shuffle so that listeners don't always have to listen in the same order, so if anyone knows how to fix that, just let me know via email or commentary box. Nonetheless, it should prove conducive to prayer, meditation, and reading.

I am interested in your feedback. Many blessings upon you and your loved ones this new year!